· In the forests of the Visakhapatnam and East Godavari districts, huge amounts of bauxite and laterite reserves are found, and the AP government had found itself in the midst of controversies previously, with respect to Bauxite mining. It was said that the AP government had received a lot of investments from an organisation named Ras Al Khaima, which was reportedly given the contract for .
· This paper in Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) by Patrik Oskarsson deals with the bauxite (aluminium) project which is very similar to the Vedanta project in Odisha and is coming up in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Aluminium, a company of the government of RasalKhaimah of the United Arab Emirates and Penna Cement of AP has secured approval for both an .
Ap Keen On Bauxite Mining In Vizag. AP govt gives nod to bauxite mining on forest Hyderabad, Nov 6 (PTI) In a move that could trigger protests from tribals, the Andhra Pradesh government has given an approval for bauxite mining in 1,212 hectares of forest land in Visakhapatnam district with certain conditions. bauxite screening plants gulin visakhapatnam . bauxite land reclamation in brazil ...
Bridge the Gap Bring the Change. Home; About. Don't Tell Me.. Mera Sayaa; Dohari Zindagi; प्रेम या हिंसा ?
Leaders vow to continue fight against bauxite mining . Special Correspondent, The Hindu. 19th December 2007. VISAKHAPATNAM: Leaders of Telugu Desam, CPI, CPI (M) and POW asserted here on Tuesday that the agitation against mining of bauxite in Visakha agency area and setting up of alumina refineries in Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts would continue till the Government .
· While it is being alleged that Bauxite mining is now taking place in this forest area, the AP government is arguing that Laterite mining is taking place, and not bauxite. The AP government is saying that it allowed for the mining of Laterite, by following the orders of the high court of the state, which were issued in 2018, as it can't go against the court's ruling.
In 2015, the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC) was given a 30year lease for mining bauxite in Jarrela and Chintapalli Reserved Forests in Visakhapatnam, aggregating to 1212 APMDC had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with private parties Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Anrak Aluminum Limited to undertake operations.
PNS | Vijayawada Alleging illegal mining of bauxite in reserve forest area in Vizag and East Godavri districts, TDP leaders G Eswari, Vangalapudi Anita, Gummadi Sandhya Rani, Kidari Sravan Kumar and Nakka Anand Babu urged chief conservator of forests N Prateep Kumar to take action against the miners and also protect the forest land.
Can Chandrababu Naidu start bauxite mining in AP. Sep 22 2014 0183 32 Read more about Can Chandrababu Naidu start bauxite mining in AP on Business Standard In his two earlier stints... Know More. Anrak moves NCLT after Andhra Pradesh government. ... ap keen on bauxite mining in vizag.
· Amaravati, July 6 Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national general secretary Nara Lokesh on Tuesday alleged that the Andhra Pradesh government has indulged in Rs 15,000 crore bauxite mining scam in Visakhapatnam district. "The AP government has laid a road for the YSRCP mafia to steal bauxite in the manyam (forest) region of Vizag district.
· A complete ban on bauxite mining in AP Jul 10, 2019 126 Shares Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has withdrawn the government order () 97 that allows AP Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC) to mine bauxite ore in the Eastern Ghats in Visakhapatnam .
· Why AP went back on its move to mine bauxite in tribal areas?,YSRCP could make the displeasure of the people towards the government into a vote bank
· Former AP CM Mr Naidu Seeks CBI Probe into Bauxite Mining in Vizag. Deccan Chronicle reported that former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr N Chandrababu Naidu has demanded a CBI inquiry into ...
· Read more about Can Chandrababu Naidu start bauxite mining in AP? on Business Standard. In his two earlier stints as chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu had turned the once sleepy capital city of Hyderabad into a major information technology hub. His impressive work was praised by many world leaders, including Bill
AP govt puts bauxite mining on hold. Bowing to huge pressure from tribal groups and Maoist threats, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government of Andhra Pradesh has put on hold its bauxitemining plans in Visakhapatnam and Vizainagaram districts. The state cabinet, which met in Vijayawada on Monday, deliberated on the issue with a fine toothcomb ...
Three TDP leaders were allegedly abducted by suspected Maoists in the Visakhapatnam district on Monday night. The TDP government's decision to undertake bauxite mining in the Agency area apparently prompted the extremists to resort to the kidnap. Those kidnapped were identified as Mamidi Balayya Padal, Mukkala Mahesh and Vandalam Balayya.
· Bauxite Wars: Crony Capitalism and the Establishment in Andhra Pradesh. Protestors have argued that bauxite mining would threaten Adivasi livelihoods in .
· Bauxite mining has been a burning issue in AP for more than 18 years, ever since the government tried to rope in private companies for setting up refinery units.